Description / General Information
As the story of our loving Savior is told, over 2,000 years ago a child was born in a little town called Bethlehem. He grew up in Nazareth, and later moved to the Galilee where He began preaching and performing miracles. He would later die on a cross outside the walls of Jerusalem, but three days later, His tomb was found empty. His life and teachings have affected hundreds of millions of people, changing the course of history.
Nowhere is Jesus’ life better documented than the Holy Bible. Nowhere else on earth do the events of His life come alive as they do in the Holy Land of Israel. On a Holy Land tour, you will sail the very waters of the Galilee where sudden storms frequently arise (Matthew 8:23). You will have the opportunity to be baptized in the Jordan River where Jesus was also baptized (Matthew 3:13). You will visit the golden city of Jerusalem, where you can relive the final days of Jesus’ life.
ETS brings over 10,000 people a year to the Holy Land. While on tour, priests and deacons are given time for devotionals at key sites, hymns are sung on buses, and lives are sure to be changed. There is no other place like the Holy Land for Catholic communities to come together to learn and praise the living God in His land.
You are welcome to join us for an information meeting (informational flyer with details here):
- Thursday, May 9 - 7:00 pm
- St. Catherine of Siena, Assisi Hall, Room 20 (Bible Study Room)
- We will have a presentation and answer your questions
- Registrations accepted after the meeting
- Bring a friend!
Thank you for the opportunity to help you with this wonderful wonderful pilgrimage! Please do not hesitate to contact me if I may provide any additional information, answer any questions, or take care of you in any other way. It is my pleasure and privilege to serve you!
Provided by travel partner, Educational Travel Services (ETS):
- Roundtrip airfare between Dallas/Fort Worth and Tel Aviv, Israel
- 3 nights in Bethlehem - Angel or similar
- 2 nights in Tiberias - Royal Plaza or similar
- 2 nights in Jerusalem - Olive Tree or similar
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- All entrance and site fees
- Tips to local porters and restaurant staff
- Local guide and driver
- Airport transfers
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation with wi-fi and a/c
- Whisper System for listening to guide's commentary
Provided by travel professional, Deborah Kraml:
- Coordinating with ETS all of the details for your pilgrimage, including air, hotel, and tour
- Conducting information meetings for you and other interested guests
- Collecting and forwarding travel documents and payments to ETS
- Providing assistance as needed before, during, and after your travel
- Communicating all arrangements with you and your pilgrim companions
- Supplying final documents about a month before travel, along with travel and safety tips
- Helping you enjoy an inspiring experience in the Holy Land!
Pricing and Payment Information
Above Inclusions (based on 30 guests):
- $3,696 per guest
- Single supplement $698
Please budget extra (not included):
- Lunches at local restaurants (approximately $15/day - 7 tour days)
- Tips for guide and driver (recommended $6/day for guide and $3/day for driver - 7 tour days). See note below.
- Group photo, typically at Mount of Olives (please see prior group photo here - approximately $25)
- Passport, if you need to obtain or renew. Please see State Department site here. I am happy to help you with getting your passport; please let me know.
- Personal items and souvenirs
- Note about tips for guide and driver - We will pass around two envelopes, 1 for the guide and 1 for the driver during the last touring day, for you to add your tips for their service. Tips are not mandatory, and no other guests will know how much you give. Some guests prefer to have me hold their tip money at the beginning of the tour (so they know how much they have left to spend for souvenirs). Tips may be made in shekels or dollars.
- $300 Registration deposit due at time of registration
- Final Payment due 105 days prior to departure date = September 23, 2019
- Guests are welcome to make additional payments prior to Final Payment date
- $100 Cancellation Penalty from Day of Registration to 105 days prior to departure
- 104 - 90 days prior - $400
- 89 – 75 days prior - $600
- 74 - 60 days prior - 40% of total cost
- 59 days prior - 100% of total cost
- Plus any airline penalties at all ranges
Travel Protection is highly recommended. Guests will receive insurance quotes upon registration.